February 27, 2021 ~ 15 Adar 5781
Candle Lighting 5:32 pm
Shabbos Ends 6:37pm
Parshas Tetzaveh Exodus 27:20 — 30:10
Haftorah: Ezekiel 43:10-27
Chumash pgs. 464 – 483
Chumash pgs. 1159 – 1160
Julie and Don Eisenberg would like to thank all those who gave their loving support, kindness, tribute cards and food as we mourn the loss of our mother, JoAnn Raskas z’l.
Purim is Here
Erev Shabbos, February 26
Mincha & Ma’ariv ~ 5:30 pm
Shabbos, February 27
- Shabbat Services ~ 9:00 am
- Mincha ~ 5:20 pm
Jewish Thought: How Do I Know That G-d Exists?
Part 2 with Rabbi Avi Okin
- Ma’ariv/Shabbos ends ~ 6:37 pm
Important: Please register to attend Shabbat services. Call 991-2100 ext. 2 or email@example.com by 4pm Thursday.
Birthdays ~ Tammy Sallis, Hal Rosen, Devy Goldenberg, Victor Tendler, and Shirley Bluestein
Anniversary ~ none
This Week and Beyond
- PURIM Thursday and Friday February 25-26
Hear the MEGILLAH on ZOOM:
Thursday Night 6:45 pm
Friday Morning 7:00 am
- Sunday, February 28 ~ 11:00 am- 2:00 pm ~PURIM PALOOZA Drive Through at NHBZ! Wear a Costume! Decorate your car. Please see the Bulletin for details. Thank you to Dr. Faye, Brian, and Scott McCary for sponsoring the Hamantashen in celebration of the 70th anniversary of Jerry and Fran Cohen.
- Sunday, February 28 ~ Kosher Carry Out PIZZA NIGHT from 4:00- 5:30 p.m. All pizzas are $14 with your choice or combination of mushrooms, green peppers and onions. Orders are prepaid, order by noon Friday, February 26 by calling 991-2100 Ext 2 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org pay online https://www.nhbz.org/make-a-payment-2/
- Sunday, March 14 ~ 7:00 pm ~ Meet Elie Kligman, a top Major League Baseball high school prospect who happens to be… Jewish. Join us on Zoom. See the flyer.
Try this link for more information on where to get vaccinated for Covid 19. Click here
Join Rabbi Okin and young men from all over Saint Louis for Torah and Camaraderie Thursday Nights from 8-830 pm. Sessions will begin virtually for a text-based and interactive learning session.
If you are interested, join the Whatsapp group using this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/IeuwWw6NTFlDC96XIXkRGv
If you know of anyone who would like to receive the NHBZ Shabbat bulletin, please send their email to the office.
Rabbi’s Sermon ~ To receive an email-edited version of Rabbi Smason’s sermon please contact Rabbi Smason at email@example.com.