Thank you to our Sponsors: Thank you to Ilana, Ronnie, Ateret, Yardena, and Tekoa Reisler for sponsoring the bulletin and the cake in celebration of the birthday of Dr. David Reisler.
Happy Birthday to: Dr, David Reisler, Gail Rose, Menachem Szus, Maxwell Goldman, Harold Hoffman and Emily Wallman.
Anniversaries: Leonid & Stella Vladimirov.
Shabbat Greeter: Lenny & Fran Alper
This Week and Beyond
- Sunday, December 8 ~ 3:30 pm ~Join us as we complete the writing of our new Sefer Torah and dedicate it to Nusach Hari B’nai Zion ~ Torah Completion * Parade * Dedication Ceremony * Refreshments
- Tuesday, December 10 ~ 7:00 pm ~ NHBZ board meeting
- Sunday, December 15 ~ NHBZ Anniversary Dinner ~ RSVP now to get in on the ‘early-bird’ raffle.
- Sunday, December 29 ~ The NHBZ Chanukah Party is going to be fantastic! Amy & Denny Feit are chairing the party have planned an event not to be missed. Please RSVP early. We are also looking for sponsors for the dinner at $25 -$100.
Cash Cards LAST CHANCE
This is the time to order gift cards for Chanukah and research has indicated that gift cards are the most favorite gifts to receive! Orders are now being taken through Thursday, December 5th you will get your gift cards before the first night of Chanukah! Use the card for all your shopping needs. The order form is attached to this week’s bulletin. You probably will be shopping at Amazon, Dierbergs, CVS, or Walgreens this month, so why not benefit NHBZ as you shop?
In the Community
Sunday, December 8, 2019 ~ 11:30am ~ HADASSAH ST. LOUIS presents Fashion Flash at the Mirowitz Center, Covenant Place II, 8 Millstone Campus Drive. RSVP Online by December 2nd www.fb.me/HadassahSt.Louis.
Sunday, December 8 ~ 1:00 pm ~ Shaving Israel presents the movie “Noodle” at The Holocaust Learning Center. Event is free but donations to Shaving Israel welcomed. All donations support IDF soldiers.
This Week’s Torah Trivia
Last Week’s Question: How long did Sarah Live?
Answer: 127 years.
This Week’s Question: How long did Yitzhak Live?
If you know of anyone who would like to receive the NHBZ Shabbat bulletin, please send their email to the office.
- Rabbi’s Sermon ~ To receive an email edited version of Rabbi Smason’s sermon please contact Rabbi Smason at email@example.com.