Davening at Shul! (Tent on East Parking Lot)
Mincha/Maariv: (approximately 25 minutes)
Kabbalat Shabbat: (approximately 40 minutes)
Shabbat Morning: (approximately 1.5 hours)
We are limiting attendance to 25.
You must call or email to reserve your space for Kabbalat Shabbat and Shabbat morning. Contact either Jeff Miller or Alan Zarkowsky by Thursday evening.
You will be contacted if we are unable to accommodate you.
Come on time! As noted, davening times are shortened.
Outdoor Davening Procedures
- Anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 or who has within the last 14 days been in contact with someone having symptoms MUST NOT ATTEND.
- Those at higher risk for severe illness per CDC quidelines are strongly discouraged from attending. This includes those over 65, or those with chronic medical conditions – including obesity, lung disease, diabetes, heart disease, hypertension, severe kidney or liver disease, neurological disorders, or immunocompromised.
- You must wear a mask at all times. Surgical or cloth masks are acceptable. If you feel the need to remove your mask, you must leave the area and then return when ready to put the mask back on.
- Sanitize hands prior to entering.
- Bring your own siddur. Men must bring their own tallis.
- Pick any of the available seats. Do not rearrange seats or rows.
- Proper physical distancing must be maintained at all times.
- Do not share books or bring books to others.
- We will limit any singing along with the davening.
- Procedures for leyning will be provided when we read Torah.
- Bathrooms are only available if absolutely necessary and then by one person at a time.
- At the end of davening, exit the area as quickly as possible while maintaining distancing.
ANYONE NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE PROCEDURES WILL BE TOLD TO LEAVE.
Call or email Alan Zarkowsky with any questions. Thank you. We look forward to seeing you.
The office can assist you too… Jeff Miller: 314-991-2100 ext 2 / firstname.lastname@example.org