Shabbos, February 8
Tu B’Shevat and Kiddush Luncheon!
A program of speakers with Rabbi Shlomo Eisenberg of the St. Louis Kollel and Michael E. Wysession, Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences at Washington University.
Special Schedule for Tu B’ Shevat:
Morning Shabbat Tefila / Prayer services: 9:00 A.M. — 11:30 A.M. (approximate)
Following the conclusion of Tefila:
- Congregants and guests invited to be seated at the various tables in our dining area.
- Following Kiddush (blessing on the wine) and HaMotzei (blessing on the bread), with those seated having had a bit to eat and drink …..
- Rabbi Eisenberg will make his presentation, including introducing the fruits and the reasons for Tu B’shvat. Approx. 15-20 minutes
- Main meal will be served
- Before dessert, Prof. Wysession will make his presentation, approx. 30 minutes plus Q&A
- Birkat HaMazon / Grace After Meals
Thank you all our sponsors who donated towards the Tu B’ Shevat Kiddush Luncheon